Our amazing housing officer Carla Reed at Elderfield project is doing the Paris Marathon on the 8th April 2018. Carla will be running the marathon and raising funds on behalf of Kainos Community. Kainos Community deliver exciting rehabilitative programmes within prison and through the gate into the community. Challenge to ...
Join the Langley House Trust community and make a BIG difference to our clients’ lives.
Charities need the support from people who care about the cause to enable them to achieve the amazing work they do and Langley House Trust is no different. Fundraising not only helps us, it also means you are part of us - You help us make a difference.
Our clients can’t change their past but they can change their future and with your help we can support them to do just that, breaking the cycle of offending, living crime-free lives and making our communities safer.
Here are some resources and ideas on how to get involved:
- Join one of our crowdfunding causes
- Create an event page for your own fundraising activity
- Become a Langley Friend – set up a regular donation
- Give a one-off gift
- Sponsor a local project
- Hold a Langley ‘Time for Tea’ party – invite some friends, enjoy some tea and cakes or if you’re a gentleman hold a cuppa and bacon butty gathering!
- Set up a collection box (at home, at work, wherever there are people with some change!) Email us for a copy or download a template collection box
- Go extreme and abseil, climb a mountain (or a hill!) or run a marathon. All of these are great personal challenges and in the process of having fun you are raising money for a great cause.
If you want to know more or to speak to us about your event please feel free to email email@example.com or call us on 02476 587361.